You can edit, add, or delete custom properties in the deployed machine.
About this task
You cannot use custom properties to enter values for volume disk number, capacity, label, or storage reservation policy. You must enter these values by adding or editing a volume in the Storage volumes table. See Edit Storage Settings.
- Click the Properties tab.
- To add a property, click New Property.
- Enter the property name in the Name text box.
- Enter the property value in the Value text box.
- Select the Encrypted check box to encrypt the value.
- Select the Prompt user check box to prompt users for the value when they request the machine.
- Add another property, edit an existing property, or delete a property.
What to do next
Specify additional machine reconfiguration settings. If you have finished changing machine settings, start the machine reconfiguration request. See Execute the Requested Machine Reconfiguration.