You can change the reservation or storage setting for a managed machine. This ability is useful when a machine moves to a new storage path that is not available in its current reservation. For a single machine deployment, you can also change the business group for the machine.
Before you begin
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a fabric administrator.
About this task
You can move a machine in a single machine deployment to a different business group if the machine owner is a member of the target business group. You must be a business group manager of the original and the target business group to change the business group setting.
You can create additional reservations for the associated compute resource by using themenu options.
- Select .
- Locate the machine with the reservation to change.
- Click Change Reservation in the drop-down menu.
You can view information about the managed machine, such as its associated blueprint and compute resource, by clicking View in the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) : Select a business group from the Business group drop-down menu.
- (Optional) : Select a reservation from the Reservation drop-down menu.
- (Optional) : Select a storage policy from Storage drop-down menu.
- Click OK.