If the system administrator has configured a system default inbound email server, tenant administrators can override this global setting.
Before you begin
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator.
- Select .
- Select the Inbound email server in the Email Servers table.
- Click Override Global.
- Enter the following inbound email server options.
Enter the name of the inbound email server.
Enter a description of the inbound email server.
Select the SSL check box to use SSL for security.
Choose a server protocol.
Enter the server name.
Enter the server port number.
- Type the folder name for emails in the Folder Name text box.
This option is required only if you choose IMAP server protocol.
- Enter a user name in the User Name text box.
- Enter a password in the Password text box.
- Type the email address that vRealize Automation users can reply to in the Email Address text box.
- (Optional) : Select Delete From Server to delete from the server all processed emails that are retrieved by the notification service.
- Choose whether vRealize Automation can accept self-signed certificates from the email server.
This option is available only if you enabled encryption.
Click Yes to accept self-signed certificates.
Click No to reject self-signed certificates.
- Click Test Connection.
- Click Add.