If the system administrator configured a system default outbound email server, the tenant administrator can override this global setting.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a tenant administrator.
- Select .
- Select the Outbound email server.
- Click Override Global.
- Enter a name in the Name text box.
- (Optional) Enter a description in the Description text box.
- Type the name of the server in the Server Name text box.
- Choose an encryption method.
Click Use SSL.
Click Use TLS.
Click None to send unencrypted communications.
- Type the server port number in the Server Port text box.
- (Optional) Select the Required check box if the server requires authentication.
- Type a user name in the User Name text box.
- Type a password in the Password text box.
- Type the email address that vRealize Automation emails should appear to originate from in the Sender Address text box.
This email address corresponds to the user name and password you supplied.
- Choose whether vRealize Automation can accept self-signed certificates from the email server.
This option is available only if you enabled encryption.
Click Yes to accept self-signed certificates.
Click No to reject self-signed certificates.
- Click Test Connection.
- Click Add.