Specify basic information for a Microsoft Azure reservation.
About this task
All information on the Reservation Information page are required except the Reservation Policy. All information on subsequent Azure reservation pages is optional.
- Select .
- Click the New icon () and select the type of reservation to create.
- (Optional) Select an existing reservation from the Copy from existing reservation drop-down menu.
Data from the selected reservation appears. You can make changes as required for your new reservation.
- Enter a name in the Name text box.
- Select a business group from the Business group drop-down menu.
Only users in this business group can provision machines by using this reservation.
- Ignore the Reservation policy text box, as it does not apply to Azure reservations.
- Enter a number in the Priority text box to set the priority for the reservation.
The priority is used when a business group has more than one reservation. A reservation with priority 1 is used for provisioning over a reservation with priority 2.
- (Optional) Deselect the Enable this reservation check box if you do not want this reservation active.
- Click OK.