To edit the configuration of the default vRealize Orchestrator instance embedded in vRealize Automation, you must start the vRealize Orchestrator configuration service and log in to the vRealize Orchestrator configuration interface.
About this task
The vRealize Orchestrator configuration service is not started by default in the vRealize Automation appliance. You must start the vRealize Orchestrator configuration service to access the vRealize Orchestrator configuration interface.
- Start the vRealize Orchestrator Configuration service.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation appliance Linux console as root.
- Enter service vco-configurator start and press Enter.
- Connect to the vRealize Automation URL in a Web browser.
- Click vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
You are redirected to https://vra-va-hostname.domain.name_or_load_balancer_address:8283/vco-controlcenter.
- Log in to the vRealize Orchestrator Control Center.
The user name is configured by the vRealize Automation appliance administrator.