The HP Server Automation snap-in must be installed on at least one host for vRealize Automation external provisioning integration (EPI) installation prior to installing the EPI agent.
Obtain the HP Server Automation Snap-in software from the HP Server Automation installation media.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a system administrator.
- Click Start, right-click Command Prompt, and click Run as administrator.
- Change to the directory that contains the PowerShell snap-in.
- Type msiexec /i OPSWpowershell-188.8.131.52-0.msi.
- Complete the installation by accepting all defaults.
- Select .
- Type Add-PSSnapin 'OpswareSasPs'.
- Type Exit.