The HP Server Automation snap-in must be installed on at least one host for vRealize Automation external provisioning integration (EPI) installation prior to installing the EPI agent.
Before you begin
Obtain the HP Server Automation Snap-in software from the HP Server Automation installation media.
Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a system administrator.
- Click Start, right-click Command Prompt, and click Run as administrator.
- Change to the directory that contains the PowerShell snap-in.
- Type msiexec /i OPSWpowershell-22.214.171.124-0.msi.
- Complete the installation by accepting all defaults.
- Select .
- Type Add-PSSnapin 'OpswareSasPs'.
- Type Exit.