You can set the day and time when the Customer Experience Improvement Program (CEIP) sends data to VMware.
- Log in to a console session on the vRealize Automation appliance as root.
- Open the following file in a text editor.
- Edit the properties for day of week (dow) and hour of day (hod).
Day when data collection occurs.
Local time of day when data collection occurs. Possible values are 0–23.
- Save and close telemetry-collector-vami.properties.
- Apply the settings by entering the following command.
vcac-config telemetry-config-update --update-info
Changes are applied to all nodes in your deployment.