You associate workflows with a specific DEM Worker or set of Worker instances by adding a skill to the Model Manager and then associating the skill with one or more workflows and DEM Workers.
Launch the vRealize Automation Designer console.
- On the ribbon, click Manage Skills.
- In the text field at the upper left of the Manage Skills dialog, type the name of a new skill and click the Add button.
The skill name must be unique. If the name of the new skill matches the name of an existing skill, the Add button is unavailable.
- Select the name of the skill in the list on the left.
- Associate the skill with one or more DEM Workers.
- Click the Add icon () next to Distributed Execution Managers.
- In the Select DEMs dialog, select one or more DEM Worker instances.
- Click OK.
- Associate the skill with one or more Workflows.
- Click the Add icon () next to Workflows.
- In the Select Workflows dialog, select one or more workflows.
- Click OK.
The workflows associated with this skill can only be executed by the DEM Workers that are associated with this skill.
- When you are done adding skills and associating them with DEM workers and workflows, click OK to close the Manage Skills dialog and save your changes to the Model Manager.