Enterprise deployments are large enough for production environments. You can use the Installation Wizard to deploy a distributed installation, or a distributed installation with load balancers for high availability and failover.
About this task
If you deploy a distributed installation with load balancers, notify the team responsible for configuring your vRealize Automation environment. Your tenant administrators must configure Directories Management for high availability when they configure the link to Active Directory.
- Log in as root to the vRealize Automation appliance administration interface.
- When the Installation Wizard appears, click Next.
- Accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
- On the Deployment Type page, select Enterprise deployment and Install Infrastructure as a Service.
- On the Installation Prerequisites page, you pause to log in to your IaaS Windows servers and install the Management Agent. The Management Agent allows the vRealize Automation appliance to discover and connect to those IaaS servers.
What to do next
Install the Management Agent on your IaaS Windows servers. See Install the vRealize Automation Management Agent.