Minimal deployments typically consist of one vRealize Automation appliance, one IaaS Windows server, and the vSphere agent for endpoints. Minimal installation places all IaaS components on a single Windows server.
- Log in as root to the vRealize Automation appliance administration interface.
- When the Installation Wizard appears, click Next.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- On the Deployment Type page, select Minimal deployment and Install Infrastructure as a Service, and click Next.
- On the Installation Prerequisites page, you pause to log in to your IaaS Windows server and install the Management Agent. The Management Agent allows the vRealize Automation appliance to discover and connect to the IaaS server.
What to do next
Install the Management Agent on your IaaS Windows server. See Install the vRealize Automation Management Agent.