You must create a Workspace identity provider for use with an external connector.
Log in to vRealize Automation as a tenant administrator.
- Select Add Identity Provider.
- Select Create Workspace IDP on the displayed menu.
- Type a name for the identity provider in the Identity Provider Name field.
- Select the directory that corresponds to the users that will use this identity provider.
The directory selected determine which connectors are displayed for selection with this identity provider.
- Select the external connector or connectors that you configured for smart card authentication.
If the deployment is located behind a load balancer, enter the load balancer URL.
- Select the network for access to this identity provider.
- Click Add.