Set a preference for the specific host and quotas for when you deploy a container.
Deployment policies are deprecated and will be removed in a future release of vRealize Automation.
Add a host to a cluster.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a container administrator.
- Click the Containers tab.
- Click .
- Click on the cluster that contains the host you want to edit.
- Click Resources.
- Click the options icon on the host you want to configure and click Edit.
- Select the deployment policy and click Update.