You must add a host to a cluster to deploy containers.
Select a business group from the top-left side of the Containers tab.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation console as a container administrator.
- Click the Containers tab.
- Click .
- Click New.
- Enter a name for the Cluster.
- Enter a description for the Cluster.
- In Type select whether you entered the address of a Docker host or a virtual container host (VCH).
Only VCH hosts that are version 1.2 and 1.3 are supported in Containers for vRealize Automation 7.4
- Enter your host IP address or host name using the http(s)://<hostname>:<port> format.
- Select your login credentials from the list.
Containers supports credentials authentication and public-private key authentication. You can add your credentials from the Identity Management page.
- Click Save.
You successfully created a new cluster added a host to it.