You configure a pre-approval or post-approval workflow subscription that runs the specified vRealize Orchestrator workflow, but the request is rejected when you know that it was approved.
- Review the workflow in vRealize Orchestrator.
- Log in to vRealize Orchestrator as with administrator privileges.
- Verify that the workflow ran without errors.
- Verify that the expected values were returned for the approval and fieldValues parameters.
- Review the request in vRealize Automation.
- Log in to vRealize Automation as the user who requested the rejected item.
- Click the Requests tab.
- Open the rejected request.
- Click Approval Status and review the Justification column for more information.
If an error occurred, information about the error is displayed as Justification data.