The vRealize Automation system administrator must configure local users for each applicable tenant.
After an administrator creates the general information for a tenant, the Local users tab becomes active, and the administrator can designate users who can access the tenant. When tenant configuration is complete, local tenant users can log in to their respective tenants to complete work assignments.
After you add a user, you cannot change its configuration. If you need to change anything about the user configuration, you must delete the user and recreate it.
- Click the Add button on the Local users tab.
- Enter the users first and last names into the First name and Last name fields on the User Details dialog.
- Enter the user email address into the Email field.
- Enter the user ID and password for the user in the User name and Password fields.
- Click the Add button.
- Repeat these steps as applicable for all local users of the tenant.
The specified local users are created for the tenant.