You can configure multiple registries to gain access to both public and private images.
Registries are public or private stores, from which you upload or download images. You can disable, edit, or delete the registries that you created. The images shown in the Templates tab are based on the registries that you define.
When you create or manage registries in the Existing Registries page, you can click the Credentials or Certificate buttons to add or manage credentials and certificates.
Log in to vRealize Automation as a container administrator.
Verify that at least one host is configured and available for container network configuration.
- Click the Containers tab.
- Click Registries.
The Existing Registries page appears.
- Click +Registry.
- Enter the registry address.
- Enter a name for the registry.
- Select your login credentials from the drop-down list.
- (Optional) Click Verify to confirm that the configured parameters are valid.
- Click Save to add the registry.