If your desired cluster configuration does not exist, you can request a new cluster for an existing PKS endpoint.
As either a container developer or container administrator, you can request a new cluster for your PKS endpoint. Each PKS endpoint can contain multiple clusters. After a new cluster has been created, you can add it to your environment using Add cluster and provision it as desired.
- An existing PKS endpoint
- Container developer or container administrator privilege
- Select .
- Select the PKS endpoint.
After selecting a PKS endpoint, the plan is automatically populated according to the plans available for your business group.
- Enter the details of the cluster.
Note: Although the number of worker nodes is defined by the plan, you can modify the number according to your needs.
- Select how to connect to this cluster:
- Master host name - Connects using the hostname of the cluster, assuming a DNS record exists.
- Master Node IP - Connects using the IP address of the cluster.
- Click Create.
The new cluster is created and appears on the PKS Clusters homepage.