Pivotal Container Service (PKS) enables enterprises and service providers to simplify the deployment and operations of Kubernetes-based container services.
Using PKS containers offers the following key features:
- High availability
- PKS has a built-in fault tolerance complete with routine health checks and self-correcting capabilities for Kubernetes clusters.
- Advanced networking and security
- PKS is deeply integrated with NSX-T for advanced container networking including micro-segmentation, load balancing, and security policies.
- Streamlined operations
- PKS provides cluster deployment and lifecycle management of Kubernetes.
- PKS supports multi-tenancy for workload isolation and privacy within enterprise and cloud service.