After a PKS endpoint is created, you can register the available associated clusters to vRealize Automation.
After creating a PKS endpoint, you can register the associated clusters by adding a cluster in vRealize Automation. Once the clusters are registered you can provision single images on them.
- Container administrator privilege
- PSK endpoint with available clusters
- Verify that you are adding a cluster to the correct business group. The business group name is listed in the upper left pane. To switch between business groups, click Group.
- Select .
- Select the PKS endpoint to populate the available clusters.
- Select how to connect to this cluster:
- Master host name - Connects using the hostname of the cluster, assuming a DNS record exists.
- Master Node IP - Connects using the IP address of the cluster.
- Click Add.
The cluster appears on the PKS Clusters page.