To install IaaS on your minimal virtual or physical Windows server, you download a copy of the IaaS installer from the vRealize Automation appliance.
If you see certificate warnings during this process, continue past them to finish the installation.
- Review the IaaS Windows server requirements. See IaaS Windows Servers.
- If you are using Internet Explorer for the download, verify that Enhanced Security Configuration is not enabled. Navigate to res://iesetup.dll/SoftAdmin.htm on the Windows server.
- Log in to the IaaS Windows server using an account that has administrator rights.
- Open a Web browser directly to the vRealize Automation appliance installer URL.
- Click IaaS Installer.
- Save setup__vrealize-automation-appliance-FQDN@5480 to the Windows server.
Do not change the installer file name. It is used to connect the installation to the vRealize Automation appliance.