Untrusted vRealize Automation appliance certificates must be manually imported to client browsers to support VMware Remote Console on clients provisioned on vSphere.
For information about supported versions of Chrome, see the vRealize Automation Support Matrix in vRealize Automation product documentation.
On Windows, Chrome and Internet Explorer use the same certificate store. This means that certificates that are trusted by Internet Explorer are also trusted by Chrome. To establish trusted certificates for Chrome, import them through Internet Explorer. For information about this procedure, see Configure an Internet Explorer to Trust vRealize Automation Certificates.
When you complete the procedure, restart Chrome.
To permanently trust a certificate on the Macintosh operating system, download the certificate file and install the certificate as trusted in your certificate management tool.
- In a Chrome browser, log in to the vRealize Automation appliance.
- Click the View site information icon next to the browser address bar and click the Certificate icon to show the certificate information.
- Save the certificate.
- Start the Keychain Access application, which is typically located in the utilities folder of your applications folder.
- Select .
- On the Keychain Access screen, select the certificate file you saved earlier.
Set the value of Destination Key to System.
- Click Open to import the certificate.
- Restart the browser.