You can create a proxy endpoint to use when importing OVF to a vSphere machine component in a blueprint or as a value set for an Image component profile when the OVF is hosted on a Web site.
For information about configuring for OVF deployment, see Create a vSphere Endpoint in vRealize Automation and Associate to NSX and Configuring a Blueprint to Provision from an OVF.
Log in to vRealize Automation as an IaaS administrator.
- Select .
- Select .
- Enter a name in the Name text box.
- (Optional) Enter a description in the Description text box.
- Enter the URL for the Web site that is hosting the OVF in the Address text box.
- Enter the port number to use for connecting to the Web site proxy server in the Port text box.
- Enter your administrator-level user name and password.
- (Optional) Click Properties and add supplied custom properties, property groups, or your own property definitions for the endpoint.
- Click OK.
You can now use the endpoint to define the Web site at which to obtain OVF. For details, see Define Blueprint Settings for a vSphere Component By Using an OVF and Define an Image Value Set for a Component Profile By Using an OVF.