You can view the health service test results after you run the tests.
The Health page displays each configured test suite as a test card. When a test suite runs, the result appears in the middle of the test card.
- IaaS administrators can see all test cards.
- Tenant administrators with the Health Consumer role can see only the test card for their tenancy.
- The configured test suite has run on schedule.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation console as an IaaS administrator or as a tenant administrator.
- Select .
- If a test is not scheduled to run, click Run on the test card.
- Click the center of a test card after the tests are finished.
A page appears that displays the status of each test. To see why a test failed, click Cause. To open a topic that explains how to fix the problem, click the Remediation link if one is available.