As a cloud administrator, you can create an Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud account for account regions where you will deploy vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly blueprints.
- Verify that you have the required administrator credentials and have enabled HTTPS access on port 443. See Credentials for vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly cloud accounts.
Verify that you have the required user role. See What are the vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly user roles.
- Verify that you have required AWS administrator credentials.
- Select Add Cloud Account. and click
- Select the AWS account type, and enter credentials and other values.
- Click Validate.
The account regions associated with the account are collected.
- Select the regions to which you want to provision this resource.
- For efficiency, click Create a Cloud zone for the selected regions.
- If you need to add tags to support a tagging strategy, enter capability tags. See How do I use tags to manage vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly resources and deployments and Creating a Tagging Strategy.
- Click Add.
The account is added to vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly, and the selected regions are available for the specified cloud zone.
What to do next
Configure infrastructure resources for this cloud account.