You can configure one or more vRealize Orchestrator integrations, so that you can use workflows as part of extensibility.
vRealize Automation includes a preconfigured vRealize Orchestrator instance that can be used for extensibility subscriptions. You can also access the client of the embedded vRealize Orchestrator from the vRealize Automation Cloud Services Console.
With the vRealize Orchestrator integration to vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly, you can add an external vRealize Orchestrator instance and use the included workflow library in extensibility subscriptions. For more information, see Extensibility workflow subscriptions.
- Verify that you have cloud administrator credentials. For more information, see What are the vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly user roles.
- Upgrade or migrate to vRealize Orchestrator 8.1. See Upgrading and Migrating VMware vRealize Orchestrator.
- Select .
- Click Add integration.
- Select vRealize Orchestrator.
- In vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly, enter the URL of the vRealize Orchestrator instance.
- To validate the integration, click Validate.
- Enter a name for the vRealize Orchestrator integration.
- (Optional) Enter a description for the vRealize Orchestrator integration.
- (Optional) Add capability tags. For more information on capability tags, see Using capability tags in vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly.
Note: Capability tags can be used to manage multiple vRealize Orchestrator integrations. See Managing multiple vRealize Orchestrator integrations with project constraints.
- Click Add.
The vRealize Orchestrator integration is saved.
What to do next
To verify that the integration is configured and that the workflows are added, select.