The vRealize Automation 8 Migration Assistant tool includes these custom properties limitations.
vRealize Automation 8 only supports vSphere custom property components. It does not support migration for these custom properties:
- Custom properties specified in compute resources
- Custom properties specified in reservations
- Custom properties specified in endpoints
- Predefined custom properties:
- Property Groups. Custom properties in property groups are flatten out into blueprint migration.
Note: If a blueprint has a custom properties that use the '.' character it is replaced with '_' character. For example, VirtualMachine.Core.Count becomes VirtualMachine_Core_Count.