For some government customers an administrator must configure the standard Department of Defense (DoD) notice and consent banner in Workspace ONE Aceess in order for users to access vRealize Automation.
The Standard Mandatory DoD Notice and Consent Banner text is as follows:
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) Information System (IS) that is provided for USG-authorized use only. By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS) you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
The following steps describe how to configure this banner in Workspace ONE Access. For more information, see the Workspace ONE Access administrative console documentation.
- Log in to the Workspace ONE administrative console as an administrator.
- In the VMware Identity Manager Console, click the Identity and Access Management tab.
- Click Setup and then click the Connectors tab.
- Click the Worker link for each connector that you want to configure.
- Click the Auth Adapters tab and then
- Click the Enable Consent Form before Authentication check box.
- Paste the Standard Mandatory DoD Notice and Consent Banner text into the Consent Form Content box.
- Save your changes.