vRealize Automation Cloud Assembly is a cloud-based service that you use to create and deploy machines, applications, and services to your cloud infrastructure.
As a cloud administrator, you can:
- Configure the cloud vendor infrastructure to which your users deploy their cloud templates.
- Set up projects to link the service users with the infrastructure resources.
- Import templates and OVA files to support template developers using the marketplace.
- Delegate the user management and deployment infrastructure to project managers, freeing you up to focus on your cloud resources.
As a cloud template developer, you can:
- Create and iterate on templates until they meet your development needs.
- Deploy templates to the supporting cloud vendors based on your project membership.
- Manage the deployed resources throughout the development life cycle.