You can use project constraints to manage what vRealize Orchestrator integrations are used in workflow subscriptions.
Cloud Assembly supports the integration of multiple vRealize Orchestrator servers that can be used in workflow subscriptions. You can manage what vRealize Orchestrator integrations are used in cloud templates provisioned by your project with soft or hard project constraints. For more information on project constraints, see Using Cloud Assembly project tags and custom properties.
- Verify that you have cloud administrator credentials. See What are the vRealize Automation user roles.
- Configure two or more vRealize Orchestrator integrations in Cloud Assembly. See Configure a vRealize Orchestrator integration in Cloud Assembly.
- Add capability tags to your vRealize Orchestrator integrations. See Using capability tags in Cloud Assembly.
- Navigate to and select your project.
- Select the Provisioning tab.
- Enter the capability tags of your vRealize Orchestrator integrations in the Extensibility constraints text box and set them as soft or hard project constraints.
- Click Save.