You create a project and add administrators and members to it. Project members can use features such as creating a pipeline and adding an endpoint. To create, delete, or update a project for a development team, you must be a Code Stream administrator.
A project must exist before you can create a pipeline. When you create a pipeline, you select a project that groups all your pipeline information together. Definitions for endpoints and variables also depend on an existing project.
- Verify that you have the Code Stream administrator role. See What are Roles in Code Stream.
- Select Projects, and click New Project.
- Enter the project name.
- Click Create.
- Select the card for the newly created project, and click Open.
- Click the Users tab and add users and assign roles.
For more information about project roles, see How do I manage user access and approvals in Code Stream.
- The project administrator can add members.
- The project member who has a service role can use services.
- The project viewer can see projects but cannot create, update, or delete them.
- Click Save.
What to do next
After you create a pipeline, the name of the project that groups all your pipeline information together appears on pipeline cards and pipeline execution cards.