This procedure describes how to set up vRealize Automation Cloud to work with a Google Cloud VMware Solution self-service hybrid cloud environment so that you can use vRealize Automation Cloudworkloads within this environment.
vRealize Automation Cloud supports connections with Google Cloud VMware Engine (GCVE) to move and run VMware workloads on Google Cloud. GCVE was created by Google to support interface with VMware environments.
Use of GCVE is well documented by Google. You can find the documentation here:
- Google Cloud VMware Engine - https://cloud.google.com/vmware-engine/docs
To use GCVE with vRealize Automation Cloud, you must set up both vCenter and NSX-T cloud accounts in vRealize Automation Cloud. See the following documentation for setting up these cloud accounts:
- Set up vCenter cloud account - Create a vCenter cloud account in vRealize Automation Cloud
- Create an NSX-T cloud account - Create an NSX-T cloud account in vRealize Automation Cloud
The following procedure outlines the high level steps to configure your environment so that you can deploy vRealize Automation Cloud workloads on GCVE.
- Install and configure Google Cloud VMware Engine based on the vendor instructions as appropriate for your environment.
- Create vCenter and NSX-T cloud accounts within your vRealize Automation Cloud deployment.