Before you can download and deploy the Infoblox provider package (infoblox.zip) for integration with vRealize Automation Cloud from either the Infoblox website or from the VMware Marketplace, you must add required extensibility attributes in Infoblox.
This procedure is applicable if you are creating an external IPAM integration point for Infoblox integration with Cloud Assembly.
- VMware NIC index
- VMware resource ID
- Verify that you have an account with Infoblox and that you have the correct access credentials to your organization's Infoblox account.
- Confirm that the Infoblox WAPI version is supported. IPAM integration with Infoblox depends on Infoblox WAPI version v2.7. Infoblox appliances that support WAPI v2.7 are supported.
- Review Using Infoblox-specific properties and extensible attributes for IPAM integrations in vRealize Automation Cloud cloud templates.
- Log in to your Infoblox account using administrator credentials.
These are the same administrator user name and password credentials that you specify when you create an external IPAM integration point in Cloud Assembly using the menu sequence.
- Use the procedure described in the Infoblox documentation to create the following required extensible attributes in your Infoblox application.
What to do next
After you add the required attributes, you can resume the process of downloading and deploying the Infloblox package as described in Download and deploy an external IPAM provider package for use in vRealize Automation Cloud.