The ServiceNow system administrator can install VMware vRealize Automation ITSM Application from the ServiceNow Store. The VMware vRealize Automation ITSM Application for ServiceNow is free, but you must have a valid VMware vRealize Automation product license. If you have previously installed the VMware vRealize Automation ITSM Application for ServiceNow, then you can skip this section.
- Log in to the ServiceNow Store https://store.servicenow.com/.
- Search for VMware vRealize Automation ITSM Application 8.6.
- Click the application to view the details. In the top-right corner of the form, click Manage Entitlements.
- Select the ServiceNow instances to install the application. Click OK.
The application is now available on the selected ServiceNow instances for installation.
- Log in to the ServiceNow instance as a system administrator.
- From the left pane, click .
- Search for the VMware vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application for ServiceNow.
- Click Install.
- Select Install with demo data, and complete the installation.
The application is successfully installed message displays.Note:
Demo data is responsible for importing groups, table records, schedule jobs, system properties related to an application. Selecting the demo date checkbox is mandatory. If the checkbox is not selected, then new demo installation cannot be completed, and affects the application flow.