You can configure your extensibility actions to use an on-premises FaaS provider instead of an Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure cloud account.
By using an on-premises FaaS provider for your extensibility actions, you can use on-premises services like LDAP, CMDB, or vCenter data centers in your Cloud Assembly extensibility subscriptions.
Configure an on-premises extensibility action integration. For more information, see Configure an on-premises action-based extensibility integration in Cloud Assembly.
- Select .
- Click New Action.
- Enter a name and project for the extensibility action.
- (Optional) Enter a description for the extensibility action.
- Click Next.
- Create or import your extensibility action script.
- Click the FaaS provider drop-down menu and select On Prem.
- To save the new extensibility action, click Save.
What to do next
Use the created extensibility action in your Cloud Assembly extensibility subscriptions.