You can use capability tags to manage what vRealize Orchestrator integrations are used in workflow subscriptions.
Cloud Assembly supports the integration of multiple vRealize Orchestrator servers that can be used in workflow subscriptions. You can manage what vRealize Orchestrator integrations are used in workflow subscriptions by adding capability tags to your cloud account.
- Verify that you have cloud administrator credentials. See What are the vRealize Automation Cloud user roles.
- Configure two or more vRealize Orchestrator integrations in Cloud Assembly. For more information, see Configure a vRealize Orchestrator integration in Cloud Assembly.
- Add capability tags to your vRealize Orchestrator integrations. See Using capability tags in Cloud Assembly.
- Navigate to .
- Select your cloud account.
- Enter the capability tags of the vRealize Orchestrator integrations you want to use.
The capability tags are automatically converted into soft constraints. To use hard constraints in managing your integrations, you must use project constraints. For more information, see Managing multiple vRealize Orchestrator integrations with project constraints.
- Click Save.