The system administrator requires to create a sub-workflow. This workflow contains the approval group activity and approval group information.
You must be the system administrator in the ServiceNow.
- Log in to ServiceNow as a system administrator.
- From the left pane, go to
The Workflow Editor opens in the new browser tab.
- Select and open the vRA Approval SubWorkflow.
- Click the menu icon and select Copy.
- On the Workflow Name dialogue box, enter the new workflow name, and then click OK.
The New workflow is created.
- Configure the required workflow activity.
The result of sub-workflow should be either Approve or Reject.
- Click the menu icon and select Publish to save.