From the Deployments details page, you can view the details of resources. You can view the resource properties including, custom properties, network information, general properties, owner information, routes, and storage information. You can also perform all the entitled resource actions.
You must have the required roles to view the vRealize Automation catalog items on Service Portal. See Configure the ServiceNow User Roles.
- Log in to the ServiceNow portal.
- From the left pane, go to .
- On the vRA Deployments widget, click View All.
The Deployment List page opens with a list of all the available deployments.
- Click the desired deployment to view the deployment details.
- On the Resources pane, search and select the desired resource to view the details.
- Click the Actions drop-down button next to the resource name and select the required resource action.
If the approval group is configured, the request will send for approval, and the status is updated to Request Approval.Note:
If the approval group is not configured or the users are not added to the approval group the request will get auto-approved. The vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application submits the request on the vRealize Automation instance.