The ServiceNow system administrator can update the existing vRA Approval Sub-Workflow with their custom workflow to send approvals to specific approval groups.
A custom workflow can be created to ensure that the requester belongs to either entitlement A or entitlement B or entitlement C. If the user is in entitlement A, the request must go to approval group A. If the user is in entitlement B, the request must go to approval group B. If the user is in entitlement C, the request must go to approval group C.
You must be the ServiceNow system administrator.
- Log in to ServiceNow as a system administrator.
- From the left pane, go to
The Workflow Editor opens in a new browser tab.
- Search for vRA Approval SubWorkflow then open the Workflow.
- Check out the workflow to add more approval group activities to subworkflow.
- In the Approval group activity section, select the Advance check box.
- Save and publish the workflow.