The ServiceNow system administrator can install the VMware vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application from the ServiceNow Store. The VMware vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application is free, but you must have a valid VMware vRealize Automation product license. If you have previously installed the VMware vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application, then you can skip this section.
You must have access to the ServiceNow Store.
You must be the system administrator in the ServiceNow.
The user criteria scoped API plug-in must be installed. See Install the User Criteria Scoped API plug-in.
The CMDB plug-in must be installed. See Install the CMDB plug-in.
A data source choice list must be created. See Create a Data Source Choice in ServiceNow.
- Log in to the ServiceNow Store https://store.servicenow.com/.
- Search for VMware vRealize Automation ITSM Application 8.4.1.
- Click the application to view the details. In the top-right corner of the form, click Manage Entitlements.
- Select the ServiceNow instances to install the application. Click OK.
The application is now available on the selected ServiceNow instances for installation.
- Log in to the ServiceNow instance as a system administrator.
- From the left pane, click .
- Search for the VMware vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application for ServiceNow.
- Click Install.
- Select Install with demo data, and complete the installation.
The application is successfully installed message displays.