The workflow created in this section is assigned to the catalog items.
You must be the system administrator in the ServiceNow.
- Log in to ServiceNow as a system administrator.
- From the left pane, go to
The Workflow Editor opens in the new browser tab.
- Select and open the vRealize Automation Request Workflow.
- Click the menu icon and select Copy.
- On the Workflow Name dialogue box, enter the new workflow name, and then click OK.
The New workflow is created. After you have created the main workflow and sub-workflow, link the main workflow with subworkflow.
- In the Workflow Activity Properties section, update the workflow created in Create a Sub-Workflow.
- Click Update to link.
- Click the menu icon and select Publish to save.