You can perform actions that are associated with deployments and entitled to a user. You can perform one action at a time. If any deployment action is in progress, then a progress bar appears, and all the other day-2 actions are hidden until the in-progress action complete. The progress bar shows the status of in-progress action.
You must have the required roles to view the vRealize Automation catalog items on Service Portal. See Configure the ServiceNow User Roles.
- Log in to the ServiceNow portal.
- From the left pane, go to .
- On the vRA Deployments widget, click View All.
The Deployment List page opens with a list of all the available deployments.
- You can perform deployment action using one of the following methods:
From the Deployments List page: Click the three dots before the desired deployment name and select the action.
From the Deployment details page:
Select the desired deployment.
On the deployment header, from the Actions drop-down, select the required deployment action.
- If the approval group is configured, the request will send for approval, and the status is updated to Request Approval.
If the approval group is not configured or the users are not added to the approval group the request will get auto-approved. The vRealize Automation for ServiceNow ITSM application submits the request on the vRealize Automation instance.