Before you add a non-EA account to vRealize Business for Cloud, you need to configure the account.
You must have a Microsoft Azure non-EA account with one of the following credits offers.
- Log in to Azure portal at https://manage.windowsazure.com by using your Microsoft account credentials.
- On the left navigation panel. click Active Directory and then select Default Directory. Create a user in Azure active directory.
- Click New User to create an user in the Default Directory.
- Enter a name for the user and assign a Service or Global Administrator permissions.
- Log in to Azure portal by using the new user name and reset the password.
- Navigate to Applications and click Add. , select
- Enter the application details.
- Select Add an application my organization is developing.
- Enter a name for the application.
- Select Native Client Application.
- Enter a sign-on URL and application URI (example, https://vmware.com).
- Select the application and click Configure on the default directory page.
- Click Add Application and assign the Windows Azure Service Management API permission to the application.
You see the Client ID and user name details, which you can use while adding the account to vRealize Business for Cloud.