vRealize Business for Cloud data collection fails for Azure non-EA accounts.
The data collection process fails in vRealize Business for Cloud for Azure non-EA accounts.
- Log in to Azure portal at https://account.windowsazure.com/Subscriptions.
- Note the offer IDs of each of your subscriptions. For example, if the offer ID is MS-AZR-0003P, note 0003P and ignore MS-AZR-.
- Log into vRealize Business for Cloud by using the system administrator credentials.
- Open the azure.properties file from the /usr/local/tcserver/vfabric-tc-server-standard/itbm-server/conf/ location.
- Enter your subscription display name in the following format: subscription_display_name=<code>
To add an entry for Pay-As-You-Go offer type, update Pay-As-You-Go=0003P.
- Run the monit restart itbm-server command.