You can update the license of vRealize Business for Cloud by using the Update License option.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Business Management.
- Expand Update License to see the following license details.
vRealize Business current license key
License type - PERMANENT, EVALUATION or FIXED_EXPIRATION
Maximum number of virtual machines or maximum number of CPU package (socket) that the license key can support
Existing number of CPU package (socket) and number of virtual machines from private and public cloud accounts
Expiry date, if you are using the temporary license
The license edition - vRealize Business for Cloud, vRealize Business Enterprise, vCloud Suite.
If you have upgraded your vRealize Business for Cloud setup from a version prior to 6.1, you have to use the new license key. The earlier license key does not work after upgrade.
- Enter the license key in the New license key text box.
You can also use the vRealize Business for Cloud, vRealize Business Enterprise, and vCloud Suite license key to access vRealize Business for Cloud.
- Click Update.
If the new license key is valid, the license is updated.