After you add an endpoint, you see an untrusted certificate error message in the system status.
After you add an endpoint such as a vCenter Server into vRealize Business for Cloud, you see the yellow warning symbol for the data collection status with the following error message:
An untrusted certificate was presented by the server.
The SSL certificate of the endpoint might have changed and a trusted authority might not have signed the certificate.
- Go to the Administration tab.
- Select an endpoint. For example, .
- Select the instance and click the edit option.
- View and accept the certificate.
- Log in to the vRealize Business for Cloud virtual appliance as a root user and run the following commands.
monit stop data-collector
monit start data-collector