After upgrading vCenter Server, data collection fails.
After you upgrade your vCenter Server on Windows or vCenter Server virtual appliance to the 6.0 version, the vCenter Server data collection.
The earlier vCenter Server trusted certificate has changed, which has become obsolete.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Business Management.
- Click Manage Private Cloud Connections.
- Select vCenter Server and click the edit option icon next to the server that you want to modify.
- Accept the new vCenter Server certificate.