vRealize Business for Cloud categorizes and displays the list of virtual machines names and its details.
Define and categorize vCenter Server, vCloud Director, or vRealize Automation hierarchy by which you want to view the information.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click Business Management.
- Under Consumption, click Showback.
- Under Data Sets, click Virtual Machines.
- Click the link where the number of live virtual machines is displayed.
vRealize Business for Cloud displays the virtual machine names and its total monthly price, including the business unit and business service associated with the virtual machines, count of virtual CPUs, configured RAM and storage. You can view the price information related to CPU, RAM, storage, and additional price. Using the Deleted field, you can identify whether the virtual machine exists or deleted.