You can view historical reports for vCenter Server virtual machines and public cloud account details such as vCloud Air and AWS accounts that you have configured in vRealize Business for Cloud.
About this task
You can see historical reports in the following reports:
vCenter Server Virtual Machines reports
vCloud Air Virtual Machines reports
vCloud Air Virtual Data Centers reports
vCloud Air Services reports
AWS Resources reports
AWS Instances reports
You must have uploaded data for more than a month.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click Business Management.
- Under Reports, click Data Sets.
- Navigate to vCenter Server Virtual Machines report or a public cloud report for which you want to view the historical data.
- Click the small arow on the Month field to open a menu.
- Select Filters.
- Select the month and the year for which you want to view the data.
- Click OK.
You see the details for the specific period that you have selected.