You can edit the monthly cost for each Network Interface Controller (NIC) type or can edit the total cost of all the networking expenses associated with the cloud.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation interface at https://vRealize_Automation_host_name/vcac/org/tenant_URL by using credentials of a tenant administrator.
- Click Business Management.
- Under Infrastructure, click Private Cloud (vSphere).
- Select Expenses (vSphere) and click Edit Expenses.
- Select the Network tab.
- (Optional) : Select a data center from the All Data Centers drop-down list to view or edit the network cost of a specific the data center.
For physical servers, the network details are not captured. So, the network cost is considered as zero.
- Edit the monthly cost of network.
Modify the values for 1 Gigabit NIC and the 10 Gigabit NIC.
Modify the total monthly cost of all network expenses associated with the cloud.
- Click Save.
- Click Reset to set the earlier defined values.
The total monthly network expenses are updated.